Search

Categories

Links

Recent Posts

Archives

October 2009
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
        1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31

« Suggestions Welcome! |Main| Library Noise »

Blog Comment

It looks great! I think this would be a great way to gain comments and suggestions from students, however, perhaps (like blogspot) is there a way to allow anonymous postings on the actual page? That way students might feel more comfortable voicing any complaints, before getting to the preview page - and since its monitored, if it seems inappropriate - it doesn't have to go on... anyway, just a suggestion. I think this is a great idea!

Answer:

Thanks for visiting the Blog. We are hoping that all library patrons will feel welcome enough to leave comments and suggestion here on the blog. The main reason why we monitor the comments is so that we can be notified when someone needs us to take action. But I will look into a way of making the students feel more comfortable about voicing their opinions on the blog. Anyone leaving a comment can just use the word 'Anonymous' as their name, so that way no one will know who sent the comment. I have also removed the requirement to enter a valid e-mail address...but for those who want to have us contact them personally a valid e-mail address will be necessary. The comments will still be monitored but mostly in the hopes of avoiding Spam. Let me know if you have any other suggestions, and I will get to work on the problem that you have already brought to light.

Posted by Dawn Smith on November 13, 2006 03:16 PM|

Post a comment

Subscribe to this blog's feed
[What is this?]